Hello! Thank you for stumbling upon my blog. Click on my photos on the left to view my stories, comment, about me and view acknowledgements.
A Problem I Encountered and How I Solved or Managed It
Monday, 24 January 2011 @ 17:03
Blogging used to be such a hassle and the templates were boring. It was a problem. Notice the word 'Was'.
The usual templates are boring with the same layout over and over again. With much help from my brother, I decided to edit one of the templates to make it fascinating and colorful for readers to enjoy my blog. I used to have problems editing my blog but using the help of internet, I can manage to change the pictures to my daily life's photos. Now I understand why people say 'Google' is so useful. You can literally type any question in their search engine and a solution would definitely be there. I tried 'Googling' 'How to add images to the blog' and that is how I got my photos up there to the left. I started learning step my step on 'http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp'. It is really helpful as it teaches me step by step on how to make the blog. I wanted to add music to the blog but there are many copyright infringements and I'm afraid I would violate one of them unknowingly. Blogging is now my way of life because it is a online journal where friends can get to know me better. For example, now they know that I'm quite good in editing blog so they can come and find me for help anytime. I still cannot decide if I should private my personal blog or let it remain as public. The reason I want to private it is because I'm afraid that I might accidently offend someone. I really need some help with this. Can someone please give a a suggestion via my comment box? Just click the 'comment' picture and you'll be directed to the comment box. Thanks alot! I would really appreciate it! Oh and if you need help on editing blog, I hope this can help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCBlCR_UjPc
(313 words)
profile
Hi I am Sinclair from class 2H. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come again ;)