Hello! Thank you for stumbling upon my blog. Click on my photos on the left to view my stories, comment, about me and view acknowledgements.
Something Unusual That Happened That Day
Sunday, 23 January 2011 @ 19:38
Yesterday was just like any other day until police cars started swamping out car park.
It was a Saturday and as usual, I came back from Band Practice with my maid as Singapore Youth Festival is nearing. On our way back, we saw a grey 'Mitsubishi - Lancer' damaged quite badly parked by the side of the road. My maid saw the scene and questioned, " Sinclair, what happened to the car?" "Maybe its just an accident and the driver is taking down the other driver's information. Nothing special." Then my meddlesome maid, scrutinizing the scene then bellowed, " But look! There's a police car!" Me being so tired after Band Practice decided to scorn her. I was so tired that the moment I was on the bed, I dropped dead. Nothing could have awaken me at that moment.
Few hours later, Mum came into my room and shook me as if I was dead. "Hurry! Do you want to go out and eat? Otherwise you'll stay at home and eat instant noodle!" Me, being the great eater, of course would not miss out on the wide variety food that they're going to consume. I was out of bed in no time and headed for the shower.
While we were driving out of the car park, we witnessed many police vehicals swamping our area. "Weird... What happened?" I queried. The same grey car I saw this morning was actually cordoned off and police surrounded it! A tall, tough and well built police man came knocking our window. My mum, terrified, hurriedly opened our window and was questioned by the police man. "Have you seen this man?" He asked while pointing to a picture in his hand. "No, no... Sorry..." We replied with great fear.
What could have happened to the man and the car? I am still wondering to this day.
(311 words)
profile
Hi I am Sinclair from class 2H. Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come again ;)